Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dealing with the Devil? Policy Research in a Partisan World « School Finance 101

Dealing with the Devil? Policy Research in a Partisan World « School Finance 101:

Dealing with the Devil? Policy Research in a Partisan World

This note is in response to James O’Keefe’s attempt to discredit me on his Project Veritas web site (though I think his point was intended to larger than this). I was lucky (?) enough to be part of one of his investigative set ups earlier this fall. I wrote and held on to this post and all related e-mails.

His scheme was uncovered in this Huffington Post piece to which he refers in his most recent report:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2011/10/17/james-okeefe-economic-policy-institute_n_1015845.html

The story:

Back in September, I was contacted b