Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

School Tech Connect: There's No "I" in "Finland"

School Tech Connect: There's No "I" in "Finland":

There's No "I" in "Finland"

Ok, maybe there's one. It's not important.

I saw this over at Cooperative Catalyst, where I need to visit more often. It's another talk on Finland, and it's truly great. Plus it's delivered in simple language so that even a certain Secretary could absorb it.

I quarrel with some of what is in here, and I think there are important things left out. But I'm really always amazed at the starkness of the contrast between their nation and ours. It seems like we only like policies that

The Truth About Robber Barons

I promised myself I'd only spend 15 minutes online tonight. It's cut into my reading a little than I want. However, having said that, I clicked on my blogroll and