Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Test costs and the big picture | EdNewsColorado

Test costs and the big picture | EdNewsColorado

Test costs and the big picture

Paul Teske is Dean and University of Colorado Distinguished Professor at the School of Public Affairs at the University of Colorado Denver. These views represent the personal opinions of the author and may not reflect the position of the University of Colorado Denver or the University of Colorado system.

I suspect that some readers are more tired of reading my blogs about shortfalls in Colorado education finance than even I am of writing them. For that I apologize.

But, our state just keeps coming up with amazing things to talk about.

So, I understand from Ed News’ excellent reporting that the state board members freaked out a bit after hearing