Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, August 15, 2011

My PLN Is My Education BFF! « Diary of a Public School Teacher!

My PLN Is My Education BFF! « Diary of a Public School Teacher!

My PLN Is My Education BFF!

My PLN (Professional Learning Network) is my Education BFF (Best Friend Forever)! That’s how I feel about my PLN! It is not easy to teach in isolation, but I did, for many years. No more! I have surrounded myself with educators from all over the world and I, and my students, have profited educationally, from my actions.

I have learned more in the last year since I discovered, and joined a number of Professional Learning Networks and/or Communities, then I have in my 27 years of teaching. No exaggeration!!

What should a PLN provide? Here are what, I believe, are important aspects of