Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, August 15, 2011

School Tech Connect: Fahner Not A Legislator!

School Tech Connect: Fahner Not A Legislator!

Fahner Not A Legislator!

Well, it's off to school. Let me tell you, going to bed at 9 PM required all kinds of willpower and creativity.

I have only two comments this morning. First, over at Capitol Fax, Ty Fahner has clarified something that was previously murky:

“The Civic Committee and I are still trying to push 512,” he said Friday. “Putting it bluntly, they are the legislators. They tell me what’s going on, I give them suggestions.
Putting it bluntly? As if it were some kind of kabbalistic revelation. They're definitely going to try to push that moronic SB512, the pension-destruction-through-cascading-dropout program. It's time to start faxing, people.