Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, August 1, 2011

Matt Damon Rallies with Teachers on White House March - OK! Magazine - The First for Celebrity News

Matt Damon Rallies with Teachers on White House March - OK! Magazine - The First for Celebrity News

Matt Damon Rallies with Teachers on White House March

August 1st, 2011 8:05 am / Author: Vicki Salemi

Matt Damon marched with teachers in Saturday for the Save Our Schools March to protest the use of standardized testing throughout the education system and to personally tell the teachers he thinks they’re awesome. The Bourne Identity star has close ties to teaching; after all, his mother was one!

OK! VIDEO: WATCH GWYNETH PALTROW & MATT DAMON INCONTAGION TRAILER

As he addressed the crowd, a bald Matt explained he flew in from Vancouver to New York and then down to Washington, D.C. just for the march. As noted by Huffington Post,Matt stated, ”As I look at my life today, the things that I value about myself, my imagination, my love of acting my passion for writing, my love of learning