Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Welcome new readers. « Fred Klonsky's blog #NEARA11

Welcome new readers. « Fred Klonsky's blog

Welcome new readers.

I don’t even read the Wall Street Journal. But a couple of quotes from National Education reporter Stephanie Banchero by me on the NEA RA impressed a few of my friends and brought me new readers.

EdWeek’s Teacher Beat reporter, Stephen Sawchuk, also linked to one of my posts on the RA. In a later Tweet he said I provided an “interesting and relevant point of view on these things.”

I doubt that I’ll get any long-term readers from the wing-nuts who read National Review Online. But they quoted from my blog reporting too.

And I’m pleased to have finally been included in a list of bests blog posts from Larry Ferlazzo.