Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'll Bet You LAUSD Fixes More Student Assessments Than Atlanta (Te apuesto LAUSD Arreglos Más evaluaciones de los estudiantes que Atlanta) - Perdaily.com

I'll Bet You LAUSD Fixes More Student Assessments Than Atlanta (Te apuesto LAUSD Arreglos Más evaluaciones de los estudiantes que Atlanta) - Perdaily.com

I'll Bet You LAUSD Fixes More Student Assessments Than Atlanta (Te apuesto LAUSD Arreglos Más evaluaciones de los estudiantes que Atlanta)

Cheaters.jpg
(Mensaje se repite en Español)

(For a national view of public education reform see the end of this blog post)

For 23 years I was an acclaimed teacher who taught school with excellent teaching evaluations and no negative marks of any kind against me. Only when I dared to say that cheating on student assessments was rampant in my school and throughout LAUSD (for which I have documentary proof) was I subjected to a well orchestrated campaign of harassment, highly defamatory false charges, and ultimate dismissal from LAUSD which is now pending before an expensive and protracted legal process that LAUSD seems content to endlessly throw money at even though they have no evidence against me that has not been fabricated.. I guess I should be flattered that they recently engaged the toney outside law firm of Bergman and Dacey to continue the