Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, July 22, 2011

School Tech Connect: How Do You Solve A Problem Like Jonah?

School Tech Connect: How Do You Solve A Problem Like Jonah?

How Do You Solve A Problem Like Jonah?

How do you hold a moonbeam in your hand?


So, I went for a long ride through the Loop tonight, after posting that last Edelman subclip, and I guess I need help resolving some questions. Here's what we know for sure: Stand For Children's behavior over the past year is worth, at a minimum, a review by IRS or the Department of Justice, or both. Everyone knows this; everyone's sort of dancing around it, and it's obviously the reason that Aspen "Ideas" scrubbed their site.

Stand For Children is a 501(c) (3)





Your Moment of Zinn

Just messing with Youtube's video editor. I'm liking it better than Jaycut.  I've decided to work with the lovely and charming Jonah Edelman while discovering the limits of Youtube. All I've done here is to clip  his performance down to the juicy throat-related section. I'll do other sections over the course of time.

Heeeeeeeeeeeere's Jonah!



Every time I look at a section of this tape, I have more questions. Tonight's include:

1. Do the minority lobbyists hired by Stand for Children know that they're not the absolute insiders?