Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dad at the Chalkboard: Joplin, Missouri and Will Norton Tribute by S2JVox

Dad at the Chalkboard: Joplin, Missouri and Will Norton Tribute by S2JVox

Joplin, Missouri and Will Norton Tribute by S2JVox

Hey there folks. Been a busy time around here. I have some posts in the works plus some good writing news that is not quite ready to share...yet...but I wanted to drop this gem in your browser.

I have already told you about S2JVox. This past weekend they released a song and video in memory of Will Norton and all those whose lives were impacted by the devastating F5 tornado that ripped through Joplin Missouri on May 22 of this year. You don't need my words. Listen to theirs. Then, should you be so inspired (as I was) I have included links for relief efforts after the video.




JOPLIN DISASTER RESPONSE

HONOR WILL NORTON - DONATIONS

GREATER KANSAS CITY COMMUNITY FOUNDATION