Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ms. Jablonski's Class Blog: Once Again...

Ms. Jablonski's Class Blog: Once Again...

Once Again...

...trying to make this class blogging thing work. My goal: a one-stop place for class assignments, agendas, readings, comments, discussion and whatever else catches the fancy of my students, their parents and me. I've tried different web/blog hosting services over the past couple of years and have returned to blogger for the simple reason that I am most comfortable with it and because of that am more likely to keep up with this endeavor as the school year heats up.


My teaching schedule for the 2011-2012 school year includes 2 AP US Government classes ; 2 HISP AP US Government classes and 1 Geography class. I've taught seniors only for the past few years, so adding a class



Kua Bay

Popout 

One of my favorite spots in the world:
Kua Bay, or Manini'owali Beach.  North Kona Coast, Big Island