Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Bit More Than Bath Salts | Dailycensored.com

A Bit More Than Bath Salts | Dailycensored.com

A Bit More Than Bath Salts

I remember telling the pharmacy tech that I could not find my usual remedy for spring pollen. “No problem,” she said, “I have it right here.” as she reached under the counter. I then had to fill out an incredible document asking for my birthday, my mother’s grandmother’s first name and the name of my first pet and the street we lived on. I asked what the hell that was all about. She told me that one of the chemicals used in my allergy medication was used in making crystal meth. Knowing that it would take a lot of my little pills, I asked why they didn’t exempt people who only buy one package from this ridiculous ordeal. It makes sense to me that if the drug cooks had to go to 500 drugstores, buying one package at a time, cooking crystal meth would soon become very unpopular or they would find another source. Meanwhile, we, normal people, could get on with our lives. That is all pretty stupid, huh?

Here is another one, right up there with sniffing glue and White-Out,