Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, March 21, 2011

Wisconsin’s Recall-ready Senator Hopper: Clean affair, dirty government. | blue cheddar. #wiunion

Wisconsin’s Recall-ready Senator Hopper: Clean affair, dirty government. | blue cheddar.

Wisconsin’s Recall-ready Senator Hopper: Clean affair, dirty government.

BY BLUECHEDDAR

This has little to do with the article. But "Dirty Dancing" sounds like "dirty government" and this is a great excuse to show a photo of Patrick Swayze.

Thanks Senator Hopper for making this easy for us and having an affair.

To be perfectly clear, Senator Hopper, I do not care if you’re sleeping with a 25-year-old that is not your wife. In fact, I find it fairly dull that we only have it on the word of your wife that you are having sex with this woman. Where’s the steamy evidence? We have no Lewinsky-esque dress, no sex tape… And as for the younger woman thing: meh. I would have preferred you selected a same-sex partner and really given the Republicans something to cringe over.

You don’t satisfy my prurient interests and I find your relationships dull. But I admit, you are delivering a satisfying array of political “goods”. And today when I learned that you are tainting Governor Walker’s career on your way down, well I just had to write a “thank you”.

First, it is unprofessional and unethical that you hooked up with someone romantically who was a lobbyist at the time: conflict of interest.

Second, did you have to pick a staffer who