Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, December 6, 2010

Damn Good Education Daily

Damn Good Education Daily
Damn Good Education Daily

thejosevilson.com - Local HeroOut of the hundreds of e-mails I get every day, I always catch one that I thought had a shred of authenticity, but ends up just annoying the hell out of me. This time, I came across an e-...

TheJLV


blogs.edweek.org - The past decade we have seen drastic changes affecting our schools, and many of these changes defy what we know as teachers and parents to be in the best interests of our children. We have allowed ...

TeacherReality
twtpoll.com - Total: 24 votes 1) What does constructivism looks like in different subjects? Can we find specific examples? [ 17% (4 votes) ] 2) What are the real versus imaginary dangers of technology? [ 33%...

tomwhitby


toped.svefoundation.org - $1.7 billion deferral could be a fat targetBy Democrats aren’t likely to pay much attention to the midyear budget cuts and ideas for closing a $25 billion deficit that Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger i...

jfenster


pheedcontent.com - Besides this Monday Metro column, I write my Class Struggle column every Thursday for the Local Living section. It focuses on parents. When I move to California next year I hope to rename it “The S...