Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, May 3, 2010

The Best Resources To Learn About The Vietnam War | Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day...

The Best Resources To Learn About The Vietnam War | Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day...

The World’s HarvestsThe Best Resources To Learn About The Vietnam War

This past Friday was the thirty-fifth anniversary of the ending of the Vietnam War. I don’t have time tonight to develop a complete “The Best…” list on the topic, but because it’s timely and many of my students are refugees because of the war, I wanted to pull together a few resources and I and others could use on Monday.

I’ll be adding many more links to this list, and welcome your suggestions.

Here is a very beginning of a list of The Best Resources To Learn About The Vietnam War (and are accessible to English Language Learners):

I have many accessible resources on the

Cinco de Mayo