Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, April 9, 2010

Just Updated “The Best…” List For Speaking English | Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day...

Just Updated “The Best…” List For Speaking English | Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day...

Just Updated “The Best…” List For Speaking English

Filed under talking
I’ve just substantially updated and revised The Best Sites To Practice Speaking English.
I was surprised to see how many of the original sites on the list have gone out of business. But there are still plenty of options available.

Best Reading Sites

Here is today’s review of a few “The Best…” lists, this time on The Best Reading Sites. Again, I hope you find them helpful. Because of some technical issues that I’m too lazy to fix, these particular links might not work well if you’re subscribing to this blog via email, or viewing it on Facebook. RSS Readers feeds should be fine. If you go directly to my blog, though, they’ll all work fine.
They include: