Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, March 15, 2010

Only two days until St. Patrick's Day! Patrick Kennedy, Sacramento City Council 2010

Patrick Kennedy, Sacramento City Council 2010



Only two days until St. Patrick's Day!


I hope you will join me, friends and neighbors for our annual St. Patrick's Day Celebration. Enjoy corned beef, colcannon, Irish soda bread and brews from local Lockdown Brewery, and get caught up on my campaign for City Council (ok, mostly enjoy the food and/or beer).

Location: 2722 Coleman Way (in Curtis Park)
Date: March 17th
Time: 5:30 PM

Tickets are only $35, so bring friends, too!

I look forward to seeing you then.

Slan!


Patrick Kennedy

Please click here to view the invitation for my St. Patrick's Day Celebration.

Tickets are $35, sponsorship levels are also available.
For more information and to RSVP please contact Amber Moran Wannell, 916-448-2258 (telephone), 916-706-1412 (fax), or
amber@amwconsulting.net