Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, February 2, 2020

It’s The Thirteenth Anniversary Of This Blog – Here Are The Forty All-Time Most Popular Posts | Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day...

It’s The Thirteenth Anniversary Of This Blog – Here Are The Forty All-Time Most Popular Posts | Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day...

IT’S THE THIRTEENTH ANNIVERSARY OF THIS BLOG – HERE ARE THE FORTY ALL-TIME MOST POPULAR POSTS




Yes, this blog has been around for thirteen years!
Lots of numbers – fourteen million visitors, twenty-three thousand daily readersthirteen books.
But the real celebration for me is what I have learned through the process and how it has made me a better teacher.
It has been a great experience, and I hope that feeling will continue…
You might also be interested in My All-Time Favorite Posts! (these are the best of the best)
Here are the most popular posts from the past twelve years: