Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, July 28, 2014

7-28-14 Wait What? - Jonathan Pelto: Gubernatorial Candidate and A Really Nice Guy

Wait What?:





Pelto-Murphy


The Time for Action is upon us
Following a great weekend of collecting signatures for the Pelto/Murphy 2014 petition effort, we continue to ramp  up our historic effort to get on the November ballot and ensure that the people of Connecticut have a real choice in this year’s election for governor hangs in the balance… As supporters know, the August 6th 2014 deadline […] The post The Time for Action is upon us appeared first on W

Sign a Pelto/Murphy 2014 Petition Today:  Bushnell Park – near the food trucks 11:30 – 1pm
Looking for an opportunity to ensure that our voices are heard in this year’s gubernatorial election? If you are in the area, swing by Bushnell Park from 11:30 to 1:00pm today (near the food trucks) and sign the petition that will allow us to be on this year’s ballot. Thanks so much, Jonathan Pelto and […] The post Sign a Pelto/Murphy 2014 Petition Today:  Bushnell Park – near the food trucks 11:3

7-27-14 Wait What? - Jonathan Pelto: Gubernatorial Candidate and A Really Nice Guy
Wait What?: Wait What? I didn’t leave my political party, my party left meI’m often asked why, considering I’m a life-long Democratic, I am “leaving” the Democratic Party and running as an independent for Governor.  I start by explaining that as hard as it is to run as an independent, I thought the institutional barriers to winning a Democratic Primary were even greater. But then I add that, […] T