Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, July 27, 2014

7-27-14 Wait What? - Jonathan Pelto: Gubernatorial Candidate and A Really Nice Guy

Wait What?:



Wait What? 





I didn’t leave my political party, my party left me

I’m often asked why, considering I’m a life-long Democratic, I am “leaving” the Democratic Party and running as an independent for Governor.  I start by explaining that as hard as it is to run as an independent, I thought the institutional barriers to winning a Democratic Primary were even greater. But then I add that, […] The post I didn’t leave my political party, my party left me appeared first


7-26-14 Wait What? - Jonathan Pelto: Gubernatorial Candidate and A Really Nice Guy
Wait What?:  Wait What? All WeekIf you want change – now is the time to step up and make it happen!Apologies to those that have already received this call to action – but the historic effort to get on the November ballot and ensure that the people of Connecticut have a real choice in this year’s election for governor hangs in the balance… The August 6th 2014 deadline to submit 7,500 signatures to