Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, July 27, 2014

7-27-14 Seattle Schools Community Forum

Seattle Schools Community Forum:









Something Horrible Under Every Rock

People frequently ask me "What fuels your activist energy?" and I tell them "Outrage." "But how," they ask,"can you stay outraged for fourteen years?" "I can't." I tell them. "I'm newly outraged every couple days. And you would be too if you watched the District closely. There is something new that crops up - generally twice a week - that is a
7-26-14 Seattle Schools Community Forum Week
Seattle Schools Community Forum:Seattle Schools Community ForumThe Volume is Going up on the Garfield Rape CaseThe Stranger has a very pointed article - with questions posed just as Charlie has - on the topic of the Garfield field trip rape incident.There is also this from Monisha Harrell:I’m an Alum of Garfield High School, and until yesterday I sang “I’m So Glad I go to Garfield High” with pride