Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Principal Ruins a Teacher's Career in Brooklyn - southbronxschool

http://www.southbronxschool.com:



A Principal Ruins a Teacher's Career in Brooklyn

 The following could very well be considered part II of last night's blog postbut it deserves it's own special mention.

The Crack Team just got this story of a middle school teacher from Brooklyn. His name is Jeff Storobinsky who suddenlyhad to retire this past February for the abuse to stop.

The Crack Team has seen and heard quite a bit but after reading this they were moved to tears. We all felt sick to our stomachs and feel that not even a dog would be treated this way, yet teachers are time and time again.  

We have highlighted in red what we think to be of importance. 

When will all of this end?

-->
My Story:  A 30 Year NYC veteran teacher disgraced and humiliated.

My name is Jeff Storobinsky and I approved this message.

Here is some insight into my personal life and the events leading to my unwanted exodus from the NYCDOE

In 2000 I was granted full custody of my two children I always taught them to always be honest and take the high road in life. Professionally I have navigated that same way; keeping confidences, being loyal to my bosses and helpful to my colleagues. What transpired since September 2013 is an example of pure horror, embarrassment and disbelief.

 On June 30th, 2013 my former boss retired after being at the helm of our middle school for 5 years. She was and still is an amazing principal with principles who I cannot put into words how much I learned from this principal. Prior to this principal and going back to 1984 I was http://www.southbronxschool.com: