Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

2-11-14 Larry Ferlazzo’s Websites of the Day… | …For Teaching ELL, ESL, & EFL

Larry Ferlazzo’s Websites of the Day… | …For Teaching ELL, ESL, & EFL:









I Began This Blog Seven Years Ago: Here Are My All-Time Most Popular Posts
Wow! Seven years ago, I began writing this blog. Nearly fourteen thousand posts, twelve hundred “The Best…” lists, five million visitors, and six books later, I’m still at it….I hope I’ve got at least another seven years of writing in me…. It’s been quite a ride, and I’m a better teacher, and person, because of it. Thanks to all you readers from whom I’ve learned so much. Here are the most popula




2-10-14 Larry Ferlazzo’s Websites of the Day… | …For Teaching ELL, ESL, & EFL
Larry Ferlazzo’s Websites of the Day… | …For Teaching ELL, ESL, & EFL: Here’s My NY Times Post On Valentine’s Day, PLUS A “Video Bingo” That Didn’t Get Included!My latest New York Times post for English Language Learners is on Valentine’s Day and idioms. It includes a student interactive and teaching ideas. And here’s a “video bingo” activity that didn’t get included because of space limitatio