Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

12-24-13 the becoming radical | A Place for a Pedagogy of Kindness

the becoming radical | A Place for a Pedagogy of Kindness (the public and scholarly writing by P. L. Thomas, Furman University):




Top Posts of 2013, and Thank You
This year, 2013, is when I took the plunge and began blogging at my own site—despite trepidation about “who was I..” and “who would bother….” Because of the kindness of my fellow educators, bloggers, and Twitter-friends, I am very pleased with how many read and share my work. It is something I value as someone driven to write. I am now tiptoeing into another commitment that started this month, but

12-23-13 the becoming radical | A Place for a Pedagogy of Kindness
the becoming radical | A Place for a Pedagogy of Kindness (the public and scholarly writing by P. L. Thomas, Furman University): This Is the Common Core You Support?This Is the Common Core You Support?.1 by plthomasedd / 1h  12-22-13 the becoming radical | A Place for a Pedagogy of Kindnessthe becoming radical | A Place for a Pedagogy of Kindness (the public and scholarly writing by P. L. Thomas,