Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, September 16, 2013

PTA Meeting on 9/17/13 at PS 29 Queens Concerning Principal Jennifer Rogers.southbronxschool.com

http://www.southbronxschool.com:

PTA Meeting on 9/17/13 at PS 29 Queens Concerning Principal Jennifer Rogers

Hi folks, remember PS 29 in College Point? I certainly do! How could I forget? Over 200 comments (And still counting), accusations of who, or is it whom? (Somebody please share), is boinking whom or who, pubic lice, mental illness, 4th cousins twice removed, several threats to me, and one person thinking I would cry over some bogus p**** name they called me a long, long, long time ago.

I heard a lot of about PS 280 in the comments section and more juicy stuff that I heard privately from former staff members at PS 280. Shocking!

But again, we must leave personal information out of the comments section and no sharing of administrators genitalia malfunctions.

The Crack Team at SBSB came across the parent survey for PS 29 and it does not look so good.



Apparently, the teachers of PS 29 feel that Principal Jennifer Jones does not place the needs of the