Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, August 12, 2013

Join me and guest Dr. Camika Royal live on Wednsday at 2:00 PM | Gary Rubinstein's Blog

Join me and guest Dr. Camika Royal live on Wednsday at 2:00 PM | Gary Rubinstein's Blog:

Join me and guest Dr. Camika Royal live on Wednsday at 2:00 PM

I’m doing another Spreecast show this Wednesday and I’m excited to announce a very special guest, Dr. Camika Royal.  She is awesome and definitely one of the wisest voices in the education discussion today.  She is often on Huffington Post Live, and always steals the show.  It should be great.
If you have a web-cam, you can join in on the discussion.  Also, I’ve invited a few other guests who may or may not be able to participate.  Either way, it will be a good show.
Leave a comment on this post if you think you might be able to participate.
About six weeks ago, I did an episode which got watched about 700 times where I interviewed two new TFA CMs and also one who just finished her commitment.  You can watch that onehere.