Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, March 24, 2013

The in box. “My fellow teachers and I have hired a bus for the 27th. My dad said he would have my bail money.” | Fred Klonsky

The in box. “My fellow teachers and I have hired a bus for the 27th. My dad said he would have my bail money.” | Fred Klonsky:


The in box. “My fellow teachers and I have hired a bus for the 27th. My dad said he would have my bail money.”

I had to escape the noise and head to my community of the just in Three Oaks MI.

Phoning my 82 year old dad to explain what a “turn around” means and how I am out of a job.

47 year card carrying member of the masonry union.

His work ethic and union protection provided for me and his five children.

A personal email from Karen Lewis to remind me of the power of union.

My fellow teachers and I have hired a bus for the 27th.

We are gathering our community too.

My dad said he would have my bail money.

Onward we go.

- urbanteach