Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Jersey Jazzman: Tom Moran LOVES My Writing!

Jersey Jazzman: Tom Moran LOVES My Writing!:


Tom Moran LOVES My Writing!

Jersey Jazzman, 11/14/12:
So why cheat in a game you already know you're going to win? Nothing's been proved yet; keep watching.
Tom Moran, Star-Ledger Op-Ed Editor, 11/18/12:
If you are winning a game fair and square, why would you cheat to run up the score?
I'm flattered, Tom. Take as many metaphors as you want...

(Come one, relax; I'm just kidding. Sort of...)

What are we both talking about? The revelation that Robert Treat Academy, long the darling of the charter cheerleaders in New Jersey, has been caught up in a cheating scandal:
The state Department of Education’s year-long investigation into testing irregularities in a handful of public schools in 2010 and 2011 has leveled serious accusations against two