Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, October 6, 2012

School Tech Connect: This Is A Good Feeling

School Tech Connect: This Is A Good Feeling:


This Is A Good Feeling

I just saw in my email that my own precinct will get to vote on the advisory referendum on the elected, representative school board. The revised total number of precincts stands at 327. I wasn't sure if we had achieved success in my own precinct until today.

It's a good feeling--- a couple evenings walking around with a clipboard and now all my neighbors get to weigh in at the ballot box on whether or not they'd like to have a democratically elected school board, like normal people do.

I fully intend for this ballot question to win by a landslide. I'll be working my precinct with flyers and cameo appearances, and I'll be doing the same thing in other precincts I covered.