Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The day Gerber “Graduates” cheetos broke my computer Parents United for Responsible Education

Parents United for Responsible Education » Blog Archive » The day Gerber “Graduates” cheetos broke my computer:


The day Gerber “Graduates” cheetos broke my computer

It all started 12 days ago with this image in the business section of the newspaper.
When I saw it, I knew I had to use it on my blog. Figuring out how it related to a timely education reform topic was secondary.
Yes, folks, that’s right. Baby cheetos. Gerber calls them “Graduates.”
That’s about as far as my thought processes had gotten when my computer decided that it could not process that or anything else, and it up and died.
So, I had a lot of time to think about Baby cheetos. I spent a lot of that time reading a lot of articles which I had