Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

School Tech Connect: Things Are Starting To Move In Chicago

School Tech Connect: Things Are Starting To Move In Chicago:


Things Are Starting To Move In Chicago

Busy morning tomorrow. The CTU rally outside the Appointed Board of Education starts at 9:00.
Simultaneously, Communities Organized For Democracy in Education is having a press conference at 9:30 over a City Hall. I'll be at that.


I'll post a more specific location inside City Hall when I find out.

Lots going on. 

Meanwhile, last night people were standing in line to sign our petition for an elected, representative school board.  I didn't even get to visit half my friends in the neighborhood yet, so I'll finish up tomorrow night. Of the people who answered the door, not a single one said no, except for a house-sitter. Did I mention we're in a precinct that soon will be moving over