Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, May 4, 2012

Seattle Schools Community Forum: Dr. Enfield Wants You All to Know She Means It

Seattle Schools Community Forum: Dr. Enfield Wants You All to Know She Means It:


Dr. Enfield Wants You All to Know She Means It

Dear Readers,

As some of you may know, recently someone posted a comment using Dr. Enfield's name.  (The comment was directed at me, though.)  It had been posted after I had retired one evening and I found an e-mail the next morning from Lesley Rodgers in Communications asking me about it.   Then, there was one from Dr. Enfield that said:

I expect the comment to be removed today.

I replied that I had seen it and removed it.  I apologized and said that sometimes people can be unpleasant.  I then wrote a separate thread reminding readers to NEVER pretend to be a living person/figure.