Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

School Tech Connect: Hat Tip To Valerie Strauss

School Tech Connect: Hat Tip To Valerie Strauss:
Answer Sheet


Hat Tip To Valerie Strauss

Just a quick post before I leave for France. And by France I mean "my staycation here in Rogers Park."

I'd like to give a tip o' the hat to Valeries Strauss, who ran a guest post by the intrepid Sharon Higgins a day or two ago about the Gulen charter network that is never ever to be discussed in the press.

It falls on me to point out that one of these schools is right here in Rogers Park.  My observation is that the entire network has gotten a lot more savvy about what it puts on the web and what it leaves out over time.

Every time I venture down this road, I realize I'm putting myself in the company of a xenophobic fringe; however,