Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, February 20, 2012

OCCUPY EDUCATION - I Occupy Education by helping to bring communities...

OCCUPY EDUCATION - I Occupy Education by helping to bring communities...:

I Occupy Education by helping to bring communities together...



I Occupy Education by helping to bring communities together through helping us understand our similarities rather than only focusing on our differences! I work in an environment where not all of my ideals mesh with the standards of the company, but I see HOPE and I SPEAK POWER to that HOPE, and I BELIEVE I am transforming community education every day!!!

I Occupy Education by not forgetting those INSIDE and OUTSIDE of the system, both educators and students, praying for their freedom, so that their own thoughts, their own voice, might reclaim what their heart is already