Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, January 28, 2012

A List Serv Conversation | Seattle Education

A List Serv Conversation | Seattle Education:

A List Serv Conversation

I am very fortunate to be a part of several list servs with people participating from all walks of life, with different viewpoints and much to offer.

This week someone posted to the our Parents Across America statewide list serv that we all appreciated. I asked John if I could share what he wrote on this blog and he gave his consent.

John Cummings is a parent, a teacher and a member of Parents Across America, Seattle.

Hey,

I might be in the minority but I feel that conversations such as the conversation on this thread, are really important for our group. The reason why I think this way is because (to allude to a very tired and old cliché) it