Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

All Education Matters: 10 Student Loan Reform Leaders: #1 President Obama, Three Others, Then . . Me?

All Education Matters: 10 Student Loan Reform Leaders: #1 President Obama, Three Others, Then . . Me?:

10 Student Loan Reform Leaders: #1 President Obama, Three Others, Then . . Me?

Check out my reaction to being named a leader by OnlineCollege.org in the fight for student loan reform over at my column, "Seriously Subversive," at Hypervocal. (I'm number 5; the President is no. 1). What a day, and what a surprise! And my editor's note of congratulations - at the end of my short piece at Hyper - made me blush! Such kindness.

Here's the full list on OnlineCollege.org's piece about student loan reformers.

It's an honor to be listed. It means a lot to me, because I've been waging this battle for many years now - and