Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, November 10, 2011

All Education Matters: 15 Minutes of Fact With Jerry Ashton #OWS

All Education Matters: 15 Minutes of Fact With Jerry Ashton:

15 Minutes of Fact With Jerry Ashton

I spent the last two days with Jerry Ashton in lower Manhattan at OWS. He's been spending a lot of time there, and has gotten to know a number of amazing protesters. He interviewed me a week before I headed to DC to discuss my work on OWS and its relationship to student loan debt. Check out that interview here.

Jerry was generous enough to treat me to two wonderful lunches in lower Manhattan, and also patiently waited for me this morning while I was interviewed by a TV station. Stay tuned for my next interview with Jerry as well as my TV interview with Cablevision of Long Island.

It has been a productive, busy, and emotionally moving trip to both D.C. and New York City. I was amazed by