Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, October 2, 2011

It’s ‘Cuz I’m Black, Right? | The Jose Vilson

It’s ‘Cuz I’m Black, Right? | The Jose Vilson:

It’s ‘Cuz I’m Black, Right?

#OJshrug

On this day in the year 1995, OJ Simpson was acquitted of all charges related to the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman.

And it’s not my fault.

I swear. My hands would have fit in those gloves for sure. I still don’t have enough money to hire the late Johnny Cochran. I didn’t even really know who OJ was besides the guy in the commercials and the NFL highlight reels. I don’t remember whether I even thought he was guilty or not, just that it interrupted my watching the New York Knicks flunk against the Houston Rockets in the NBA Finals. I mean, how are you gonna interrupt the first basketball NBA Finals series without Michael Jordan in it in four years? OJ was at least guilty of infringing on the