Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, September 12, 2011

Back to School Supplies! (Classroom Project at DonorsChoose.org)

Back to School Supplies! (Classroom Project at DonorsChoose.org):

Back to School Supplies!

Classroom project requested by Ms. G. on Aug 27, 2011

My Students: Do you remember your first day of kindergarten? My new students will be excited, but with budget cuts, I might not have enough of even the most basic supplies for them.

I w...

My Project: Some of the resources I'm asking for are very basic--construction paper and glue sticks for art and literacy projects. My students will also benefit from some more auditory, t...more»

My students need paper, glue sticks, and lots of auditory, tactile and kinesthetic activities to start the school year off right!details»