Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, June 17, 2011

The Party Line - June 17, 2011
Noble Savages | MyFDL #nn11

The Party Line - June 17, 2011<br/>Noble Savages | MyFDL

The Party Line – June 17, 2011Noble Savages

Popout
Watch this episode at YouTube

This week, I am at Netroots Nation #6 in Minneapolis, and I had planned to bring you a video all about one of the themes I saw running through the first day of panels, speeches and briefings. . . I had planned to bring you video, but I am only here through Sunday and that is probably not enough time to upload my usual eight-or-so minutes because the speed of the internet connection here is pre-millennial. . . again.

This is actually another common theme, one that runs through pretty much every one of the NetNats I have attended. The internet is either not free, not fast, or both. I can remember running down to a lobby to get a