Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, May 6, 2011

Finally A NIMBY I Can Get Behind. | Dailycensored.com

Finally A NIMBY I Can Get Behind. | Dailycensored.com

Finally A NIMBY I Can Get Behind.

I would like to say he is my friend, but the truth is I only know him through the internet. He is the guy you wish was living next door, down the road, or across your backyard fence. For starters, he is always in a good mood, which I believe always comes from doing the right thing and being happy with what he does. But then, who wouldn’t be happy doing what he does? From my limited connection, I see a fellow who is self employed as a pest control person who refuses to use the chemical soup that contributes to all the ills and diseases we suffer every day. Instead, he finds and uses natural, organic remedies that are effective in eliminating even the dreaded bed bug. He does this all with remedies that leave the environment safer than when he found it. But that’s not all. I don’t know how he makes a living at it because whenever I have contacted him with a problem his help has always been immediate and free. You may have read