Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, April 3, 2011

School Tech Connect: 20 Weird Things In My House

School Tech Connect: 20 Weird Things In My House

20 Weird Things In My House

Setting aside politics and policy for a moment---- I was doing a little thinking about basic "digital storytelling" today, and as usual, I came up with more questions than answers. I work with a lot of kids who are usingPhotoStory for Windows, and pretty much my goal today was to find the closest 2.0 tool that does the same kinds of things.

So, what I did was take 20 pictures of weird things in my house to see how PhotoPeach works, and if I could weave together some kind of narrative using it. PhotoPeach is a snap to use, but I'm pretty much limited to captions only. If I wanted to narrate the photos, I'm not sure I can do that with PhotoPeach.