Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Daily Kos: Ignore this Mr. President. You already ignore me.

Daily Kos: Ignore this Mr. President. You already ignore me.

Ignore this Mr. President. You already ignore me.

Here I am doing my civic duty, working on my taxes. I am paying my fair share.

My wife and I gave you money when you ran for President. We supported you.

But now? Blow, after blow, after blow.

The 'deal' about which you bragged is perhaps the final straw for this camel, whose back is breaking at the same time as his heart is shattered.

Dear readers, I apologize for what I am now writing. It will not be coherent, because I am responding to the policy and actions of an administration that are not coherent.

It is an expression of ... what? Disappointment to be sure, anger, almost despair.

Mr. President, with what you have just done, on top of all else your administration has done - and failed to do - you have destroyed the hopes of millions, and shifted power and wealth in the direction of those who are fueled by hatred and anger.

And you expect us to continue to support you?

Perhaps you had better ignore this. Because you will not be happy with what I have to offer.