Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Some Things To Share | Mr. Teachbad's Blog of Teacher Disgruntlement

Some Things To Share | Mr. Teachbad's Blog of Teacher Disgruntlement

Some Things To Share

A while ago I set up a sister blog called American Teaching Stories. This is where people can write something about teaching and get it up somewhere. At first, not many people were writing. Then I just started to ignore it. Now, more stuff is coming in. Much of it is thoughtful, provocative and should be shared.

So, this is sort of an official re-launch of American Teaching Stories. On this blog you will find stories that move you to laughter, tears and anger. Maybe other things as well (jealousy, hatred, indifference, despair, melancholy, maybe you’ll become a “cutter”, etc., I don’t know), but I think we have the basics covered with laughter, tears and anger.

I have three pieces that I would like to share with you. When you click on the links, you will be directed to American Teaching Stories. Do not be alarmed.

If you have something you would like to submit, send it to mr.teachbad@gmail.com. Please put “stories” in the