Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Damn Good Education Daily

Damn Good Education Daily
Damn Good Education Daily

teachingquality.typepad.com - I share the optimism of TLN blogger Ariel Sacks (see this recent post) and her hopes for creating a large force of teacherpreneurs to lead excellence in the schools of tomorrow. It’s a major concep...

Larryferlazzo




larryferlazzo.edublogs.org - Dec 31 2010 Larry Ferlazzo At the end of each year, I take some time to reflect on what my most memorable teaching moments might have been, and invite readers to share their own. I hope you’ll leav...

Larryferlazzo
childrensleadershipcouncil.org - Children's Leadership Council: Invest in Children, Strengthen AmericaAn Agenda for Preparing Our Children and Youth for School, Work and Life The Children's Leadership Council is a coalition of chi...

TeacherReality




nycpublicschoolparents.blogspot.com - Here are my choices for the best and worst education events of the past year; what are yours? Leave a comment!Worst education events of 2010:1. Class sizes increasing in NYC and many other areas of...

leoniehaimson



huffingtonpost.com - Seven years ago, when I began teaching high school in the Bronx as a NYC Teaching Fellow, I had every expectation of being the next Socrates. I had just completed a rigorous summer training program...

DianeRavitc