Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, January 17, 2011

At what point do we stop ‘dreaming’ and start doing? « EducationCEO's Blog

At what point do we stop ‘dreaming’ and start doing? « EducationCEO's Blog

At what point do we stop ‘dreaming’ and start doing? Leave a comment

“For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.” 2 Timothy 1:7
As I was laying in bed listening to the Tom Joyner Morning Show’s tribute to Dr. King, I got that feeling again. I have always wondered what it would have been like to live during the Civil Rights Movement. Sometimes I even joke that I did and was reincarnated as the me I am today. I have always been a
little outspoken
smart-ass or loud-mouthed Yankee, as I was ‘affectionately’ called by some southerners when I first moved to Georgia. I would just smile and giggle on the inside because I knew they were jealous of my fearless and opinionated nature. They were not raised to have the same level of self-confidence and strong moral compass as I, but I did not blame them for that. So anywho, I got to thinking last night as I scrolled through my Twitter timeline. Several