Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, December 27, 2010

Damn Good Education Daily

Damn Good Education Daily
Damn Good Education Daily
jeffthomastech.com - It’s certainly been a busy week! The holidays are always a great time of year for me and my family. Although I achieved my goal of “disconnecting” yesterday for Christmas, I did find time during ...

tomwhitby



huffingtonpost.com - A whopping 46.3 percent of federal loans distributed to students at for-profit colleges in 2008 would go into default, according to new Education Department data.This figure is significantly larger...

EDPressSec
failingschools.wordpress.com - An insightful group of students from Jamaica High School and Queens Collegiate recently wrote a play about school reform in New York City, inspired by the Greek tragedy “Antigone.” The students wer...

TeacherSabrina





tomwhitby.wordpress.com - Shelly Terrell and Ken Royal are two friends who encouraged me to blog. Both are bloggers and saw something in me and my ability to communicate that I didn’t recognize. Through their encouragement,...

tomwhitby






epaa.asu.edu - Bruce Baker, Kevin G. Welner Abstract Two interlocking claims are being increasing made around school finance: that states have largely met their obligations to resolve disparities between local pu...

SchlFinance101