Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, July 12, 2010

Cool Cat Teacher Blog: The Web 2.0 Classroom

Cool Cat Teacher Blog: The Web 2.0 Classroom

The Web 2.0 Classroom

This is available in PDF format
Written in 2006, I believe this is still a very current document and just realized I hadn't shared it with you. I tried to update but point out if I've missed something. Where would you update? The PDF is the older version as shared in K12 online.

The Updated Web 2.0 classroom schematic as I used at ISTE 2010, it is not in the PDF above or in the original article. Note that I've added "accountability" since the original article emerged in 2006.

The Web 2.0 Classroom
By Victoria A. Davis, October 2006
Web 2.0 is a “buzzword” as is “Classroom 2.0,” but with the habit software developers have used of numbering their software, (The higher number represents the newer version), educators and industry have begun to “number”