Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Day Update | Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day...

Memorial Day Update | Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day...

Memorial Day Update

Here are additions to The Best Websites For Learning About Memorial Day:

More On Books

When I posted My Best Posts On Books: Why They’re Important & How To Help Students Select, Read, Write & Discuss Them , I had forgotten to include the section on book reviews that was in The Best Places Where Students Can Write For An “Authentic Audience”.

Today’s Oil Spill Links

Here are the latest additions to The Best Sites To Learn About The Gulf Oil Spill:

My Best Posts On Books: Why They’re Important & How To Help Students Select, Read, Write & Discuss Them

I know the title of this “The Best…” list is quite grammatically correct, but I just couldn’t figure out a better headline that pretty much says it all about this post.
You might also be interested in The Best Sites To Teach ELL’s About Libraries.

More On The World Cup