Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Alternative Schools : Almost As Good As Chocolate | Educational New York

Alternative Schools : Almost As Good As Chocolate | Educational New York

Alternative Schools : Almost As Good As Chocolate

… to go through the ridiculously gruelling pre-school process for our twin boys in New York City and as I went through the process, I’ve had occasion to think more about my own experience and about a progressive/ alternative education

e t e r n i t y: Book Review: The Lost Soul of Higher Education

Truthout – Ellen Schrecker, a history professor at New York City’s Yeshiva University, starts “The Lost Soul of Higher Education ” with a blunt assessment: “In reacting to the economic insecurities of the past forty years, the nation’s …

Continuing Education Blog » Blog Archive » Entropy Cacophony

Curiously, that spotlight-swimping announcement came just days after MoMA PS1 opened Greater New York 2010.

The New Gay » School Days, School Gays

In two and a half weeks, I will complete my graduate studies, move back to my home state of New York , and hopefully find a teaching job in my field. I’ve applied to many and have just begun to hear back from various public schools.